I just moved to the area. How do I find out about available services?

First and foremost, we welcome you and we are glad you are inquiring about services offered for people with intellectual & developmental disabilities in the Union/Cabarrus County area. We encourage you to contact our office at 704-261-1550 (Union) or 704-785-1382 (Cabarrus) so that we can more specifically address your needs.